- Open http://centricle.com/tools/html-entities/ on your browser.
- Copy your HTML code that you want to post and start encode there.
- If it’s finished, now move to your posting area.
- Make sure you choose the “edit HTML” options
- then simply paste the encoded code that you have from centricle.
- After that, you can continue edit your post or simply publish it.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
How To : Put HTML Code in your post
How to put HTML code in blogspot post or blogger post actually is a topic that out of date. Since many of my friends still ask me how to do that, I guess it’s better if I write the trick here. And here we go the trick.